THIS COURSE is where you build fitness! The best weather, the best location, and a juicy goal.
We will be building our fitness with Nordic pole walking for 8 weeks, and then strut our stuff as the A-TEAM in the picturesque ARTHRITIS 5 km WALK on June 2!
Your registration for this course includes:
- Welcome package of goodies including T-shirt.
- Your personalized, inch by inch, fitness improvement program.
- INSTRUCTION AND COACHING by Olympian & car accident survivor Master Instructor Linda Schaumleffel.
- Improvement of basic NPW skill, up & downhill NPW technique, warm-up, cool down exercises, specific bonus at-home exercises, individual problem solving for your specific needs.
- REGISTRATION INTO June 2 WALK FOR ARTHRITIS EVENT IS INCLUDED.
- Finding like-fitness buddies, sense of inclusion/community, and forming FUN “quad” teams!
- PRE-REQUISITE: You must have taken a LEARN COURSE with Linda in 2018.
RESULTS FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS COURSE
- Improved health through fitness with Nordic pole walking may include better posture, smaller pant size, more strength, stronger waist muscles and stability, LESS PAIN, lower LDL and BP, steadier insulin (weight loss), more flexible joints, more energy, happier mood, more freedom, more optimism, more confidence ….
- Greater physical confidence and range.
- NEW LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS.
- The skill of Nordic pole walking, which will serve you for the rest of your life.
- A sense of accomplishment, pride.
- Happier, less painful joints (feet, knees, hips, back, shoulders, hands)
- Membership in AN ONGOING NPW FITNESS CLUB(S)
Everyone of all fitness and NPW skill levels are welcome.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click on button to register and pay (Paypal, Visa, MC)