SPECIAL SESSION, JUST FOR NORDIXX INSTRUCTORS!
Saturday Jan 21 at 10:30am (or Sunday Jan 22 @1:00pm.)
LEARN HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE NORDIC POLE WALKING SKILL
IN JUST ONE LESSON
SO THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR FITNESS ROUTINE, GOES THROUGH THE ROOOF!
Brush up on your Nordic pole walking skills
so that you personally gain more benefit from this fitness exercise,
AND so that it is easier for you to teach others if you choose to do so!
Receive a resource book that will be an invaluable guide for you in the year to come.
Prepare yourself to make 2017 the best year ever for yourself, and for others if you wish to share this skill.
$10. Just follow the prompts to register.
Dear Instructors, I have taught over 2000 peo0ple so far, because that is how I pay my rent.
In the last couple of months I have figured out how to simply teach people
so that THEY GET COMPETENCE with the skills IN JUST ONE LESSON!
such that their poles automatically lift off at the end of each push
….the reward for getting the technique going properly!
Everybody is happier because they are more competent right away,
and get more results quickly, which just encourages participants to pole walk more! Bingo!
IN THIS PRACTICAL SESSION,
I WILL PUT YOUR THROUGH THE LESSON I AM TEACHING.
(We will also review up and down hill technique.)
1. You will be reminded of the proper way to set up poles, and get yours set at the right height for you now.
2. You will get clarity on doing the 4 BASIC STEPS, so that your style will serve you better, and give you better results.
3. If you so choose, you can more quickly, and competently teach others to pole walk.
4. When they are happy, you reap the rewards of a pole sale (earning $26 for each pair sold),
5. You can feel confident to charge for you teaching services, if you wish.
I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU!
Saturday Jan 21 at 10:30am and Sunday Jan 22 at 1:00pm
ARE THE ONLY TIMES I WILL BE OFFERING
THESE BRUSH UP SESSION JUST FOR INSTRUCTORS.
2017 is going to be a stellar year. I hope you decide to become more active with Nordic pole walking
for your own health and fitness
OR to help others with their health through fitness.
QUESTIONS? TALK TO ME 250 920 4005 Linda4success@shaw.ca