TRY NORDIC POLE WALKING! SEE IF YOU LIKE IT…
The objectives of this class are:
- To learn the four basic steps of NORDIC STYLE pole waling to see if you like it.
- To learn how to properly set up your poles
- To discover the difference between forward-swinging TREKKING STYLE, and back-swinging NORDIC STYLE, and the big reasons why NORDIC STYLE is superior for health, especially posture and joint ease.
Borrow poles for free for this lesson.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THE CLASS YOU WANT.
At the end of the lesson:
- Get all your questions answered.
- Discover how you can continue with the free neighbourhood pole walking clubs, or further technique or fitness courses.
- Purchase the popular Nordixx poles that fit into your suitcase and have the unique “glove strap” which is easy on the hands and fingers. ($91 includes tax. Cash Visa MC)
If you live in the Broadmead or Royal Oak area, you have the beautiful Rithet’s Bog path in your backyard. Beautiful place to soak up nature and get fit.