Need instruction or poles? Have questions? Need a lively speaker? Contact LINDA SCHAUMLEFFEL, Hall of Fame Olympian, car accident survivor, Nordixx Canada MASTER Nordic Pole Walk Instructor, Linda4success@shaw.ca (250) 920-4005
Want to improve your health through fitness with an activity you can actually do?
Nordic pole walking uses 90% of your muscles with enough workload to make a difference. And it feels good too! Scroll down to see video of “NORDIC STYLE” pole walking…graceful and effective.
ONE LESSON GETS YOU STARTED IN THE RIGHT WAY!
Click on EVENT CALENDAR above to see when public lessons are offered (start end of February). FOR A PRIVATE SESSION WITH ME ANYTIME, AT YOUR LOCATION AND TIME, contact me….Linda4success@shaw.ca
WHAT KIND OF POLES WORK BEST?
Scroll down and watch the video where I explain the three main types of poles and their uses. It is best to get the right pole for the job!
FIVE THINGS MAKE (NPW) NORDIC POLE WALKING EXCEPTIONAL:
- CONVENIENT: Just walk out your front door and start!
- FEELS GOOD: easy on knees, shoulders/neck, hands, feels powerful and flowing.
- AFFORDABLE: Poles are $91. 1-3 Learn Classes recommended. ($20/class). Nordixx poles ($79.95 + shipping + tax)
- QUICK RESULTS: Uses 90% of the body’s muscles. Posture, LDL, BP, insulin, sleep, hip size start changing in 20-30 days.
- FUN FACTOR: breathe in nature, see the sights, socialize with fellow pole walkers, participate in events from time to time.
NORDIC POLE WALKING IS “DO-ABLE” by anyone who can walk, and is kind of addictive once you get the hang of it.