This course is specifically for those people who work during the day.
The objective of this course is to quickly get you competent with the NORDIC POLE WALKING Technique so that you will reap all the benefits quickly, and make this exercise truly enjoyable and EFFECTIVE for the rest of your life.
FOCUSED ON TARGETED ACTION & RESULTS
- The first part of the class will focus on muscle strengthening and Nordic technique. The group will alternate between a 5 station (rubber band) exercise circuit, and pole walking with a total focus on technique. The second part of the class will be a 30-minute pole walk where the focus is on fun and camaraderie.
- You will have a take-home training chart to follow, that will accelerate the time it takes you to master this skill.
- Your class fee gives you a 10-punch card, and you have flexibility when you attend, until end of June.
- The goal is to make you a competent NORDIC STYLE pole walker. When you reach this level of development, you will have the skill for the rest of your life. Fun award for graduation under development!
- You may not have to attend all 10 sessions, but you’ll want to because it’s fun!
- It is possible that an on-going pole walk club may develop at this location, so that you continue to pole walk with your new found buddies after you “graduate”.
$97 for INSTRUCTION, 10-punch card, and coaching chart
$91 for NORDIXX BRAND poles, if you do not already own Nordixx poles with “glove strap”
$10 for rubber exercise band (thera-band) if you do not own one.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
Click on button to register and pay $97 with PayPal, Visa, MC