308 Catherine st
This course is specifically for those people who work during the day.
The objective of this course is to quickly get you competent with the NORDIC POLE WALKING Technique so that you will reap all the benefits quickly, and make this exercise truly enjoyable and EFFECTIVE for the rest of your life.
FOCUSED ON TARGETED ACTION & RESULTS
BOOTCAMPS GIVES YOU:
- Attend as often as you want until July 29, 2019.
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING & SUPERIOR COACHING. The first part of the class will focus on muscle strengthening and Nordic technique. The group will alternate between a 5 station (rubber band) exercise circuit, and pole walking with a total focus on technique. The second part of the class will be a 30-minute pole walk where the focus is on fun and camaraderie. You can go at your own rate and distance!
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Track your at-home “training” with your COACHING CHART. Check your chart progress with Coach Linda each Monday.
THE GOALS OF THIS COURSE ARE:
- to effectively teach you how to Nordic Pole Walk so that you create MAXIMUM BENEFIT from your exercise.
- help you create a HABIT OF FITNESS
- HAVE FUN!
$10 each Monday attended.
$91 for NORDIXX BRAND poles, if you do not already own Nordixx poles with “glove strap”
$10 for rubber exercise band (thera-band) if you do not own one.
Click on button to register and pay $10 with PayPal, Visa, MC
OR LET ME KNOW YOU WANT TO COME, AND REGISTER ON YOUR FIRST NIGHT, arrive at 6:15pm and pay by exact cash, $10.