2 Cook St
Victoria,BC V8V 3W8
MAKE SURE TO EMAIL TO SEE IF CLASS IS FULL, OR IF SPACE AVAILABLE.
Nordic pole walking is good for just about everyone, including YOU!
How are you going to know?
Come and try it at this LEARN LESSON
so you’ll know exactly what makes NORDIC STYLE pole walking GREAT!
If you can walk, you can pole walk, and will get fit doing it, regardless………
Try it at a LEARN LESSON to see if you like it!
1. Borrow Nordixx poles for free for this lesson.
2. Go step-by-step through the 4 basic steps.
3. at the end of the lesson you will have a “feel” for Nordic Pole walking to know if you like it or not.
4. All fitness levels and conditions are welcome for this lesson.
5. Registration is limited to a small group so that everyone will get lots of personal attention.
1. Arrive a few minutes early to fill out registration form and pay class fee. $20 in cash is best.
2. We start on time!
3. We will all learn how to adjust poles and set them up for your height.
4. Even though class is 90 minutes, it is not all exercise….so you will survive!
5. If you like pole walking and you wish to buy the good Nordixx Traveler poles,
they will be available at the class. $91 includes tax. Cash, VISA, MC.
I LIKE IT! WHAT’S NEXT?
1. After this lesson, you will have a grasp of the basic steps and be able to go out on your own.
2. Buy a $20 punch card and attend 3 more LEARN LESSONS at your leisure. It takes about 4 sessions to start to feel comfortable and confident with the Nordic Pole Walking style.
3. You may want to REGISTER FOR A FITNESS CLASS… (register through Event Calendar or at end of LEARN LESSON.)
The basic steps will be reviewed and you will be coached on your technique as you systematically follow the fitness program and build your habit of pole walking three times a week for 30 minutes. That’s the scientific threshold.
4. You will be welcome to join any of the Neighbourhood Pole Walking groups listed on the landing page of this site.