306 Catherine St
So you have taken a LEARN CLASS to try Nordic Pole walking to see if you like it,
AND YOU DO!
SENIOR BOOTCAMP IS THE NEXT STEP.
The purpose of Senior Bootcamp is to help you learn this new skill as quickly as possible.
To get Nordic Style pole walking going requires stronger back and arm muscles.
In BOOTCAMP we do two things:
- Sterengthen the specific muscles by doing a circuit of “theraband” resistance exercises to accelerate the strengthening of the exact muscles required to make the Nordic style easy! An immediate benefit is relaxed shoulders and neck, and straightening posture.
- Focus specifically on the SKILLS of Nordic pole walking, so your brain, and body has the time to really learn it. Like learning to play the piano, you learn easier and faster and more completely if you do the scales.
THE SONGHEES LOCATION IS EXCELLENT.
- Lots of free parking.
- Flat smooth quiet sidewalk to train on.
- Centrally located from all directions.
- After you find the location the first time, you will see how easy it is to get to this location.
- Near Spinnakers pub and the new Boom & Batten pub, if you want to go for lunch.
You will receive a punch card with 4 punches on it, and can pick and choose which 4 sessions you attend before the end of July.
- You must have taken a LEARN LESSON with Linda in the past year.
- You must have your own NORDIXX POLES with glove strap, and can purchase them from Linda at your first Bootcamp session.
- You will accelerate your progress by pole walking three times each week in addition to this class.