BECOME A CERTIFIED NORDIXX CANADA POLE WALKING DISTRIBUTOR/INSTRUCTOR
THIS COURSE PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, CHIROPRACTORS, ATHLETIC TRAINERS…
NOTE: THIS COURSE QUALIFIES FOR ( ) CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS WITH BCRPA.
- EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE from NORDIXX Canada Master Instructor, Linda Schaumleffel. Linda4success@shaw.ca
- Full day course $195 plus GST. Must own set of Nordixx Traveler poles, available for purchase at this session for $54.95 plus tax.
- Content: learn scientific base of Nordic pole walking, learn scientific benefits of Nordic pole walking, introduction to pole walking technique, introduction to correcting basic technique errors, learn principles of fitting poles to participants to help them learn faster.
- Successful CERTIFICATION EXAM entitles you to align yourself with Nordixx Pole Walking Canada, to purchase all equipment at w/s prices and resell at retail, to charge for your instruction in teaching others, to give power point presentations, to use the Nordixx name and image in your business pursuits.
- You will receive a portfolio of resources to use.
See Event Calendar for next Certification date.
EMAIL LINDA NOW FOR A REGISTRATION PACKAGE. Linda4success@shaw.ca
See EVENT CALENDAR for dates, location, and registration.
We can arrange to come to your community in Western Canada to Certify Groups of 10 or more participants. This is a huge practical step to “creating a legacy of health through fitness with Nordic Pole Walking” in your community. Contact Linda Schaumleffel to discuss! Linda4success@shaw.ca
HERE IS A RECENT INTERVIEW with Catherine Maxwell who is working with Nordixx Canada. When you become a Nordixx Canada Certified Instructor, I become your mentor to steer you in a way that works for you. Why do you want to become a Certified Instructor? Whether or not it is to make money, it is still business that you have to understand to be successful. I know what it takes to make business work. It doesn’t take money; it takes some simple principles and consistent persistent application of those principles. In this interview I share some of my ideas, and at the end reveal the shocking truth about the misperception we have which leads us astray. Hope you enjoy the interview.
Thank you Catherine Maxwell for making this interview process so easy. Linda
“You did an amazing job of sharing your wealth of information Linda. It was an honour to work with you on this project.” Cheers, Catherine
July 22, 2015. “Bonjour Linda! I wanted to let you know how inspired I am after I listened to your interview on Nordixx. I am a newly certified instructor and distributor in Quebec City…you gave me wings! (and ideas!)” Any Rouleau
We all want to make a difference in other people’s lives and to do that successfully and happily over the long term requires a systematic plan of action. This is my definition of business. It doesn’t have to be complicated but it is a PEOPLE business so the more we connect with people consistently the better. What can we do consistently to help them become our “raving fans”? Plan the work and work the plan. In fact I think the simpler the better! Cheers. Let me know how you are making out. Email anytime. Together we are stronger. Linda Schaumleffel