June 2017 – September 2018
FREE SUMMER NORDIC POLE WALK ADVENTURE
June 24 kick-off party in Sooke. Walk first section of Goose and have lunch.
Sept 16 end-part in Victoria at Glo restaurant (Selkirk Waterway)
This is your passport to summer fun. Get your PASSPORT. Walk with the entire gang to start and finish the Galloping Goose, and then through the summer, pole walk each section at your leisure to fill your passport.
More details to follow.
There are many benefits to you to join in with this WALK (in addition to saving women’s lives through research)
- Get back into fitness gear after a summer break.
- Walk with the Pole Walk Clubs…there is a group with a speed and distance just right for you.
- (Borrow poles for free from Linda if you have not pole walked before.)
- Discover the amazing public trails at Royal Roads
- Fun! Free food.
- Meet a new friend.
There could be up to 60 pole walkers attending this event!
Here is the link again to join this walk:
WHEN YOU CLICK ON JOIN A TEAM, you can either
- Join the team and walk at Royal Roads
- Donate to help the PoleWalkers for a Cure exceed their goal, and not walk at the event.
If you have questions, contact TEAM LEADER, Jennifer Smyth at firstname.lastname@example.org