April 2017 – November 2018
Hurray! TC10KM EVENT
You must register through the TC10k.ca website.
FOR POLE WALKERS, REGISTER FOR AFTER PARTY AT 4 MILE RESTAURANT
BY EMAILING LINDA at Linda4success@shaw.ca
Must let Linda know you are coming as we are making a group reservation. Seating is limited!
Great menu! Choose your lunch and pay for it.
5km or the distance you want to pole walk….. at Royal Roads …..this is a fun event
JOIN Jennifer Smyth’s team….POLEWALKERS FOR A CURE….and walk/polewalk in the event.
HERE’S HOW: To register for the team, Click here to visit Jennifer’s personal page.
and then click “Join Jennifer’s team” and follow the directions.
This is the official annual final event of the year, on the day that darkness returns. Receive your registration package when you arrive….it contains some surprises for you, and after-party prize draw ticket. After party at 6-mile pub.
YOU CAN REGISTER & PAY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR REGISTER & PAY WITH YOUR CLUB LEADER.
This fun event has FOUR COURSES to choose from on the day of the event:
- 1km easy-squeezy course
- 2.5km mostly level course, with just one hill. (approx 30 minutes)
- 5.0km mostly level course, but climb the one hill two times. (approx 60-70 minutes)
- 7km CHALLENGE COURSE which includes two loops of the 1km HILL. (approx 60-70 minutes)
TWO TROPHIES UP FOR GRABS!
BEST TEAM will be the most fit team (combined in all the courses). Total number of participants really gives your team an edge! (We will be using an easy traditional cross-country meet scoring method which rewards both fastest person and biggest team.)
BEST QUAD will be the fastest QUAD TEAM around the 7km challenge course.
ON SITE SURPRISES….TBA
YEAR END PARTY AT 6-MILE HOUSE
We’ve booked the big room again! Choose and pay for whatever delicious lunch you desire
- LOTS OF SPECIAL DOOR PRIZES
- AWARDING OF BEST TEAM and BEST QUAD trophies.
- sharing the best things about Nordic pole walking in 2018.
- a sneak peak at exciting agenda for winter training and the Spring 2019 season.